Bulk ink for these printers in NZ?

canon-do

Fan of Printing
Reaction score
Printer Model
Brother DCP-L3551CDW
Question: Why does the opposing team still knock into the player after he scores? In American football, that would be a penalty since the play is over.
I didn't watch that video, but the action you've described is usually a matter of the opposing player's momentum. It's rarely intentional. If the ref thought it was, yes, he might penalize the scoring team, but I've never seen this happen in many years of watching high level rugby.

Rugby is a tough game. Not for...um, the faint-hearted :)

The Hat

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon/3D, CR-10, CR-10S, KP-3
You’re asking the wrong person, I don’t follow rugby or know any of the stupid rules, all I know is they have oval balls. :D

It must have been the time zone that put Kiwi.. :hu

canon-do

Fan of Printing
Reaction score
Printer Model
Brother DCP-L3551CDW
The Hat, I'd like to study refilling tutorials that are relevant to my MX726 and MG7760 printers.

Can you point me at some, please? And on that subject, I don't understand why your own signature references - 'Top fill Method' etc, aren't linked.

The Hat

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon/3D, CR-10, CR-10S, KP-3
The Hat, I'd like to study refilling tutorials that are relevant to my MX726 and MG7760 printers.

Can you point me at some, please? And on that subject, I don't understand why your own signature references - 'Top fill Method' etc, aren't linked.
@canon-do, your perfectly right there’s no link, because these methods were discussed in depth many years ago, and it was assumed everyone knows how to search and find the past posts on here, I am terrible at searching on any web site not just this one.

My signature was not linked back then because there was not enough room allocated for such things and there still isn’t, besides there are now hundreds of videos to be found on all types of refilling, and most now seem to prefer vision rather than the written word.

Here is a link to the CLI- 525 and CLI-8 carts http://www.printerknowledge.com/threads/cli-526-topfill.7696/
http://www.printerknowledge.com/threads/top-filling-method-for-canon-cartridges.5534/

Latest posts