Best generic ink for Canon Pixma Pro 9000 MkII?

rodbam

Printer Master
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon Pro 9000 mk2 & Pro 9500
Fair dinkum you galahs are making me feel home sick:) Anyhow I'm off to point percy at the porcelain & then I'm going to start a new fred about profiles with after market inks.

itsalesguru

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
actually this is a question related to the thread
I have a Canon PIXMA pro 9000 mark II, where can I get reliable generic ink cartridges for it?
read the thread, there was some mension about "Precision Colors" in ebay, have done a search on ebay for percision colors, the owner name, nothing come up. Would someone post a link to his store on ebay? I think I am going to give a try to refilling after this round. But, right now, need a great source to buy generic ink cartridges for my printer, becuase few of them getting very low.

ThrillaMozilla

Printer Master
Reaction score
Search Google for Precision Colors. Copy and paste the name into Google and you'll find it.

The Hat

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon/3D, CR-10, CR-10S, KP-3
itsalesguru said:
actually this is a question related to the thread
I have a Canon PIXMA pro 9000 mark II, where can I get reliable generic ink cartridges for it?
read the thread, there was some mension about "Precision Colors" in ebay, have done a search on ebay for percision colors, the owner name, nothing come up. Would someone post a link to his store on ebay? I think I am going to give a try to refilling after this round. But, right now, need a great source to buy generic ink cartridges for my printer, becuase few of them getting very low.
Try this http://www.precisioncolors.com :thumbsup