3D printers are coming to a Place near You....

The Hat

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon/3D, CR-10, CR-10S, KP-3
If you haven’t considered dabbling in 3D printing yet, you should ask yourself what’s stopping you, because there’s a whole new 3D world out there just waiting for you to join in the fun and the excitement of it all.

It’s really something you should consider, trust me on this one, its will broaden your horizons big time, you will never look at things the same way again... :eek:
P.S. But keep your grown-up kids away from it or you'll never get a look in... :barnie

Nifty

Printer VIP
Administrator
Reaction score
Printer Model
CR-10, i560 ,MFC-7440N
Yeah, it's pretty fun and addictive!

I'd probably suggest the Ender 3 for anybody getting into this and wants a good printer at a great value. The only downside I can see is that it's a bit more of a "kit" and takes more assembly than the CR-10... but there are now a TON of "how to assemble" videos for the Ender 3, so I'm even tempted to get one.

The Hat

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon/3D, CR-10, CR-10S, KP-3
The only downside I can see is that it's a bit more of a "kit" and takes more assembly than the CR-10... but there are now a TON of "how to assemble" videos for the Ender 3, so I'm even tempted to get one.
This is why, the Ender 2 was so cheap, and there wasn’t even instructions included...
p1010032-jpg.7149

And when its all put together, note how I moved the control box further to the left, (Original position above), and she's working like a dream.. :ya

ender2-jpg.7314

Latest posts