1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Picture Of The Week (POW) Information and Submissions
    CLICK HERE!
    (if you are logged in, this notice can be dismissed using the "x" to the top right of the notice)

Dismiss Notice
  3. Official PK Poll: Is there any future in refilling?
    CLICK HERE!
    (if you are logged in, this notice can be dismissed using the "x" to the top right of the notice)

Dismiss Notice
  4. PK Featured Thread: The Epson RPM quality option - does it offer a benefit ?
    CLICK HERE!

Dismiss Notice

3D printers are coming to a Place near You....

Discussion in '3D Printing Design, CAD, Modelling, Filament, etc.' started by The Hat, Jun 27, 2018.

1. Jun 27, 2018
    The Hat

The Hat Printer VIP Moderator

Printer Model:
    Canon were, BUT 3D is better..
    If you haven’t considered dabbling in 3D printing yet, you should ask yourself what’s stopping you, because there’s a whole new 3D world out there just waiting for you to join in the fun and the excitement of it all.

It’s really something you should consider, trust me on this one, its will broaden your horizons big time, you will never look at things the same way again... :eek:
    P.S. But keep your grown-up kids away from it or you'll never get a look in... :barnie

Nifty likes this.
  2. Jun 27, 2018
    Nifty

Nifty Printer Master Administrator

Printer Model:
    CR-10, i560 ,MFC-7440N
    Yeah, it's pretty fun and addictive!

I'd probably suggest the Ender 3 for anybody getting into this and wants a good printer at a great value. The only downside I can see is that it's a bit more of a "kit" and takes more assembly than the CR-10... but there are now a TON of "how to assemble" videos for the Ender 3, so I'm even tempted to get one.

The Hat likes this.
  3. Jun 28, 2018
    The Hat

The Hat Printer VIP Moderator

Printer Model:
    Canon were, BUT 3D is better..
    This is why, the Ender 2 was so cheap, and there wasn’t even instructions included...
    [​IMG]

And when its all put together, note how I moved the control box further to the left, (Original position above), and she's working like a dream.. :ya

[​IMG]