You Wants Videos, We Gots Videos

websnail

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson, Canon, HP... A "few"
Did you practice on a yellow cart first with the refill ball removal video?
:)
I think I must have done about 20 practice runs on various cartridges as I was constantly getting the viewing angle wrong.

This video lark isn't as easy as it looks :p

The Hat

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon/3D, CR-10, CR-10S, KP-3
So does that mean you are postponing the autograph signing for a while then.. :frow

The out-takes are not bad dough.. :gig

websnail

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
... and we have another video guide or two, for you lovers of English type accents and all things Canon inkjet (such a wide audience I know :p).
  • Chip Swapping on Canon inkjet cartridgesA How-to guide showing how to remove and replace a cartridge chip without needing to use glue to re-attach the chip.
    (except latest generation PGI-550/551/250/251)
  • Sealing PGI-9 cartridges for storage
    Shows you how to use your orange clips or Aluminium tape to seal PGI-9 cartridges, allowing you to store them for when you need them, without them drying out.

stratman

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon MB5120, Pencil
I've been wondering who you remind me of, well, who your voice reminds me of. There is a British TV show called Fresh Meat. In the show is a Geology teacher played by Robert Webb:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAAlGAsFdHE

:D

websnail

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model

stratman

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon MB5120, Pencil
What's wrong with rocks? I had a pet rock once. He was very faithful and never ran away.

The guy playing the teacher is excellent in his socially awkward role and very funny. But it is his voice I was referring to and not that you're inept. He even does voice overs for the TV channel at the end of the program.
Not a bad gig.

websnail

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
What's wrong with rocks? I had a pet rock once. He was very faithful and never ran away.
:)

The guy playing the teacher is excellent in his socially awkward role and very funny. But it is his voice I was referring to and not that you're inept.
Uhuh?! :smack
He even does voice overs for the TV channel at the end of the program. Not a bad gig.
I considered it once but I have a hopeless memory for lines and you have to be classically actor trained n'all that stuff. Who knows tho'... If the inkjet ink gig dries up, I may yet be able to re-dub @jtoolman videos for a living :hugs

The Hat

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon/3D, CR-10, CR-10S, KP-3
stratman said:
I had a pet rock once. He was very faithful and never ran away.
Is that what they mean by being between a rock and… ? :lol:

rodbam

Printer Master
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon Pro 9000 mk2 & Pro 9500
I had to drill through the ball hole to make the new plugs fit but yours seemed to fit snug without drilling.
I used to hate removing the ball & getting the label off so just drilling beside it like the Hat said is way better. I will do it that way next time.
Great job on the videos Martin because when we first start out refilling there's nothing more reassuring than watching someone do it. I learnt love making the same way:)

Latest posts