You know you're a printer addict when...

websnail

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson, Canon, HP... A "few"
I’ll has to relinquish my status of been a confirmed Printaholic, because I’ve convinced myself I’m now cured of all things inkjet related..

But I do have to announce I’ve been 3D-ed instead, no more pesky ink spillages for me, just bits of tiny filament pieces everywhere.. and lots of lovely things to play with…
Join the 3D Dimension…my resistance was futile but very enjoyable..:ya
*hums Hotel California while pouring @The Hat another glass of disillusionment. A fine bodied Magenta with a hint of sour grapes*

Checking out again is it Sir? :lol::gig

iMatt

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
Printer Model
Dell 7130CDN
When you've had as many printers as me! Original LaserJet, LaserJet II, Laserjet IIID, LaserJet 4 fr short period (had print issues), Laserjet 5L (replaced 4 by the reseller), LaserJet 4000 (great print quality), Lexmark C510 (first colour laser printer), Lexmark C522, OKI C522 and now a Dell 7130CDN!

The Hat

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon/3D, CR-10, CR-10S, KP-3
These 3D printers are so addictive that I reckon I may need to start my own 3D Printaholics Anonymous.. I really did miss them, sad isn’t it, :hide but it’s great to be back in the middle of them once again.. The 3D world is like making bubbles.. And you know what fun they were..:)

websnail

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
... when you take stock of your ink stock and realise that if it was OEM, you would rival Mr Bezos in value. :th

Yee $deitys... this is just getting silly now. :smack

Ink stained Fingers

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
L805, WF2010, ET8550
you are probably a printer addict when you keep a backup printer - + some ink - in the basement just in case you get corona-quarantined ...........

Last edited:

websnail

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
you are probably a printer addict when you keep a backup printer - + some ink - in the basement just in case you get corona-quarantined ...........
"a" printer... Oh sure... Just the one?... :tongue

*Cue: best Aussie shark voice*: Denial!

:lol: :lol: