You guys will get a laugh out of this

brendo1988

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
I honesty don't think its a spoof.... I think he actually refills like that............

ssteve731

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
So then, I wonder how many times that 1 gallon jug will refill the sponge side alone, of his black cart ? :) That's just funnier than #$#@ ! :)

Fish

Froggy

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
brendo1988 said:
I honesty don't think its a spoof.... I think he actually refills like that............
Sorry, I can't possibly believe anyone, even a resident of California, has never seen a full cartridge, or read the instructions or seen a youtube video on ink refilling. I vote spoof, the material is weak, but his delivery is natural and believable and makes the whole thing work.

panos

Print Addict
Reaction score
I hope this guy never finds this thread because the comments will make him feel very badly. It's obviously not fake. He thinks it works. It's a bit sad.

Smile

Printer Master
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon, Brother, HP, Ricoh etc.
Well, the guy must have seen this:

paperworld_2007_pelikan_powerpad_i_lb1da2.jpg

paperworld_2007_pelikan_powerpad_ii_l9ef72.jpg

http://www.druckerchannel.de/artike...&t=neues_von_der_frankfurter_papierwarenmesse

And decided to to the same hard way. How stupid pelican really is?

brendo1988

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
Ive seen those in my local supermarket. They would have to be one of the stupidest things I have ever seen in my life.

Froggy

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
brendo1988 said:
Ive seen those in my local supermarket. They would have to be one of the stupidest things I have ever seen in my life.
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=sidQhml09Rc&feature=related

I saw this video while researching refilling methods just now. And I thought of this thread, and someone had beaten me to it.

You just have to wonder:

1, What sort of person thought this was a good idea.
2, How did they manage to get someone to fund the development and marketing
3, How on earth the person who agreed to #2 allowed themselves to be persuaded

and 4

How many gullible punters have actually bought one and had their print head fried when the ink ran out after 3 prints?

I might be thick, but I'm not stupid.

Nifty

Printer VIP
Administrator
Reaction score
Printer Model
CR-10, i560 ,MFC-7440N
Ugh... those videos are just crazy! With the first one I wouldn't even know where to begin other than "PLEASE STEP AWAY FROM THE CARTIRDGE!"

With the second one, I totally agree with you Froggy! How did they get the funds to design, develop, produce and market that thing?!?!?