You guys will get a laugh out of this

brendo1988

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOM7zOEudk4
get a load of the way he refills it. When he is done there is ink dripping out and no ink int he reserve side of the cart!

I laughed so hard when he said "print a few test pages on high definition"

High definition is for tv's, you nub.

Grandad35

Printer Master
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon i9900 (plus 5 spares)
That is a spoof, isn't it?

I especially like how he lets the ink start to drip onto the floor before he cuts the shot. The gallon container of ink is another nice touch. How many carts does he plan on refilling?

BTW - to make a new hole in the top of a cart, you can use a powered screw driver (or a variable speed drill) to drive the same screw that will be used to plug the hole directly into the top surface. Drilling a hole can push plastic debris into the cart, while the screw will just shove the plastic aside without generating any debris.

headphonesman

Printer Guru
Reaction score
brendo1988 said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOM7zOEudk4
get a load of the way he refills it. When he is done there is ink dripping out and no ink int he reserve side of the cart!

I laughed so hard when he said "print a few test pages on high definition"

Pure magic !.............any Forum member who tells him about the Durchstich method will have a lot to answer for , I fear........................................

lin

Print Addict
Reaction score
will anyone with youtube account share with him how to easily refill canon cartridges?

he drilled a hole at the top of the sponge area and then tape it back the area where it's near the vent hole?

I tried out the Durchstich method. I know that a lot of people uses and like Durchstich method, but I still prefer and have gone back to the traditional method of refilling canon after sealing the hole created using the Durchstich method. That is, via the ink reservoir area after removing ball. For those who is find it difficult to remove the ball, they can always create a tiny hole at the ink reservoir area nearby.

Use method that you find the most at ease with. Be it the Durchstich method or the traditional way of refilling via the ink reservoir area or vacuum refilling etc........

billkunert

Printer Guru
Reaction score
Printer Model
HP Envy 5530e
He would make a great ventriloquist. You couldn't see his lips move when he talks. That takes practice.

brendo1988

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
I have a youtube account, and I came across that video while I was looking around at printer stuff due to boredom.

So what do you guys want me to direct him to?

I just find it so funny, The sponge holds like 1 ml of ink.... He wont be printing many pages off it :eek:

ghwellsjr

Printer Master
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson WP-4530
If you use this technique on a chipless cartridge like the BCI-3eBK, your printer's level sensor will be disabled because it will always show empty. Now you can bring the biggest disadvantage of the chipped cartridges to the non-chipped cartridges without having to buy a brand new printer!

brendo1988

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
ghwellsjr said:
If you use this technique on a chipless cartridge like the BCI-3eBK, your printer's level sensor will be disabled because it will always show empty. Now you can bring the biggest disadvantage of the chipped cartridges to the non-chipped cartridges without having to buy a brand new printer!
AND you can ensure that you only have enough ink to print a few pages! then running out and burning out your printhead! What a great idea!

Froggy

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
This must be a send-up or comedy aimed at cartridge refillers. I thought he was going to drill into the bench the way he was going. Also, I was waiting for the gallon of ink, balanced on the side of the table without the lid on, to fall off and go all over the place.

If you need another laugh, have a look on the web site, under "Sebron products" and the dog house. $250 for a flat pack dog house built by Seb the Cartridge Foam Driller? This I believe is actually serious...

Only in America / California

lolopr1

Print Addict
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson 4800,R3000 & 9600
Did anybody noticed that he left the ink reservoir area empty. I will like to know the amount of prints that you will get using this method. :D This guy must be on some type of medication. :lol: