What happend to wiredbeans?

happydog500

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
I got some ink from wiredbeans on ebay. Now when I go back to the site, it says the store has been closed. Does anyone know what happend to them? Thank you, Chris.

happydog500

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
I finally got around to useing my ink. It doesn't work!! I think I know why they went out of buesness. Or at least switched to selling a different name. Wonder what this guy is doing now? Anybody know who he is? Thanks, Chris.

drc023

Printer Guru
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon Pro-100, iP8720, MG6220
When you say the ink doesn't work, can you describe the problem? Is is ink flow or poor color?

happydog500

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
The AIO printer uses 3 color and 1 black inks. When I print, only one color (blue) prints. None of the others print.

I am out of town for anoter week so I don't have access to the machine right now.

I read a few years a go not to take out ink that has ink in it. What happends if I do? Will ink spill out? If I take it out, can I put it back in?

If I remember right, the original inks (only printed two 3x5 and one 8x10 pictures and, about 4-5 pages) ran out. I had to run cleaning a few tiimes when they ran out. Sure didn't get much printing with my new printer inks. I guess it's not the inks but the printer. Chris.