soysauce
Fan of Printing
- Joined
- Jan 8, 2018
- Messages
- 58
- Reaction score
- 51
- Points
- 68
- Printer Model
- Epson XP&WF, HP DJ, Canon MG
I found some notes of mine from a couple years ago to share. Model numbers are for the region that includes the USA.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
As I stated, I did correct that post. Twice.If the experts here do not comprehend what exactly you want then you need to make it clearer............................................
You seem a square peg in a round hole kind of guy. A lot of innovation and discovery are made by those with this attribute. To some extent, refillers are of this mindset. So, more power to you. However, you may run into issues when you want to force things with printers.