USB Print Tester????

inkdepot

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
Guys i need a hand, I saw a product online a while back but i can't seem to find it.It's a device that can replace a computer in a cartridge print test process.You can simply take the usb cable from the computer and plug in into this device, press a button and presto it sends a test page to the printer.Sometimes my computer slows down operation by having to spool documents and with this device you can just plug and print.Has anyone seen this before?:/

Smile

Printer Master
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon, Brother, HP, Ricoh etc.
inkdepot said:
Guys i need a hand, I saw a product online a while back but i can't seem to find it.It's a device that can replace a computer in a cartridge print test process.You can simply take the usb cable from the computer and plug in into this device, press a button and presto it sends a test page to the printer.Sometimes my computer slows down operation by having to spool documents and with this device you can just plug and print.Has anyone seen this before?:/
Are you talking about print server?

inkdepot

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
Actually it was sort of a print server only difference is it's battery operated and it has a button that sends a color and black test page

TonerAndInc

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
I believe you are talking about the test messager from Toner Head. Do a google search for "tonerhead inc mchenry il" (Tonerhead is one word). The tester is on the main page in the middle.