Trying to reach precisioncolors.com: where is Mikling ?

stratman

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon MB5120, Pencil
Went to Mikling's website: http://home.eol.ca/~mikling/.

On the homepage, at the top, is a boldfaced headline: "WE WILL BE CLOSED FROM APRIL 16th to MAY11th 2009."

RWP

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
stratman said:
Went to Mikling's website: http://home.eol.ca/~mikling/.

On the homepage, at the top, is a boldfaced headline: "WE WILL BE CLOSED FROM APRIL 16th to MAY11th 2009."
That notice was removed from his Ebay store pages a few days ago and I was hoping Mikling just forgot to do the same on his Precision Colors home page. I'm really starting to wonder what's going on with him and hope he will soon surface...

pharmacist

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson SC-P800,WF-7840,XP-15000
Stratman,

I now this comment on his website, but it is now already MAY23rd.....

stratman

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon MB5120, Pencil
pharmacist said:
Stratman,

I now this comment on his website, but it is now already MAY23rd.....
It is odd.

I didn't see it on his eBay page and no one mentioned it before IIRC, so I thought I would post it as a piece of the puzzle.

I hope Mikling is alright. He seems like a great guy in my communications with him.

gotloveforall

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
I have been trying to contact him for the past 2 months. literally. Tried both numbers I have for him... :(
Anyone have his current number if I'm just calling the wrong place. I've dealt in business with him before. Great guy. :)

pharmacist

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson SC-P800,WF-7840,XP-15000
My goodness, I'm quite worried about him. I hope he only stays a little bit longer on vacation, this would be least worrying scenario thath would come up into my mind.......

zxcvbnm114

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
From the other replies on this forum and his ebay feedback you can see orders were being fulfilled till Friday 15th May so presumably he came back from his holiday, processed orders and then vanished a week ago. One of his ebay feedbacks even complains having to wait till he came back from holiday for the order.

So all very mysterious.

zxcvbnm114

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
Hmm his website has been updated. New phone number apparently. It no longer has the holiday message. However still no final postage amount for my ebay order or response to my email. Slightly more hopeful though.

gotloveforall

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
EDIT: HE RETURNED MY CALL! whoot! He's alive and well folks! :lol: He should be posting shortly meguess.

Gave him a call at his supposed new number and left a message. Bought 2 refill kits off his eBay store yesterday. Was looking to pickup like the last time rather than pay the extra for shipping.
Hopefully I get word from him soon. *fingers crossed*

Manuchau

Printer Guru
Reaction score
He has always been very professional, knowledgeable, and honest. There WILL be an explanation shortly, I'm sure. This must be an illness, or a move, or an extended vacation. I am surprised, however, that he didn't leave a clearer explanation.