Trying to reach precisioncolors.com: where is Mikling ?

pharmacist

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson SC-P800,WF-7840,XP-15000
Can someone tell me if precisioncolors.com is back to business again, as the website states they should be now again ? I tried to email Michael, but till now I did not get any answer from him. Maybe on vacation again ?

stevec

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
I put an order in to them via ebay last week and have just received the ink. They also answered email last week.

pharmacist

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
I just gave it a try again and send an email to info@precisioncolors.com and I hope he will answer me soon, because Michael tends to answer his mails quite fast.

zxcvbnm114

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
Yes I sent an ebay message on Saturday asking about postage to the UK. No answer yet. I have ordered anyway but no message or invoice yet with a total. However several people on my other thread say they have recieved orders from him in the last week. So hopfully he is just taking a day off.

Hope all is well, and his holiday was not a mexican pig herding trip.

zxcvbnm114

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
Have you tried telephoning the number on the website? Its odd as he was clearly doing business last week.

Well I will give it till tomorrow and then try phoning. Perhaps he is just having email problems.

pharmacist

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
I tried to contact him via ebay, so he must get my message or he won't get messages from any one else at all.

websnail

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson, Canon, HP... A "few"
I've just left him a voicemail letting him know about this thread so hopefully you'll hear from him soon.

pharmacist

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Websnail,

thanks for your attempt......I am still waiting for a little sign of life.........Tried several attempts via precisioncolors and ebay, but still no response......

Murphys_Law

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
websnail

Thanks for your efforts in locating Precision Colors. I notice that a few people are trying to contact him

I have asked an ebay question on 17th May 09 and emailed and called after that

It's frustrating for me, that some people have placed orders only a few days ago

That is Murphy's Law

Regards

zxcvbnm114

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
He was clearly sending orders up to last friday. I messaged him on the saturday and have yet to receive a response six days later. I tried telephoning yesterday but it went straight to voicemail. My three day old ebay order sits stuck waiting for a final amount.

I hope he is well but it is increasingly hard to think of happy reasons why he would have to be out of touch without leaving a message or disabling his ebay auctions. There is going to be some chaos if the does not reappear and people keep ordering from his ebay store.