Trumblebee3 Introduction

Trumblebee3

Printing Apprentice
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson WF7620
Hello everyone, I have just joined this group in an effort to get some printer education.

• What printers do you currently have (manufacturers / models): Epson WF7620, which I bought because it can print a nice, wide format. Unfortunately, it has turned out to be a huge disappointment.
  • What printers have you owned in the past: I have had an HP (don’t remember the model) and a little Cannon Pixma that was the best little printer that I foolishly traded in for the Epson.
  • If you had one wish, which printer would you want: One that can economically print beautiful prints on heavy paper, preferably with a wider format or a color laser printer that can make a nice photo print. Any suggestions are welcome!
  • What experiences do you have with refilling and/or tinkering with printers: I have been tinkering with my printer for a few weeks trying to get a clogged nozzle problem fixed; I think it is hopeless and I need to just replace the printer. I have used refills with earlier printers, but not for a long time.
  • Any other info you'd like to share about your education, work, or hobbies: I dabble with a lot of arts and crafts. I am primarily interested in mixed media and collage, so nice image prints are important.

stratman

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon MB5120, Pencil
Welcome to the forum, Trumblebee3.

Start a new thread with your questions and hopefully someone will offer advice soon. Be as specific and detailed on your printing habits - what you print (web pages, photo images, sizes, etc), how often you use the printer (daily, weekly, every 2 months, etc), for personal or professional use, how much longevity to your prints do you want, are you comfortable with refilling, etc.

Happy printing.