The ultimate removing agent for dye stains and nontoxic !!!

leo8088

Printing Ninja
Reaction score
To remove ink stain from my fingers I use household sponge (the abrasive side) to rub my stained skin with some application of liquid soap then flush off with water. It does the job and takes only a minute. Well, it is impossible to reach under my nails. So my nails will remain stained until I take a shower next time. I am refilling with Hobbicolors UW8 ink too. My wife uses a lot of this sponge and throw them away from time to time. I just pick up one that was tossed out by her. The sponge has an abrasive side which is the side I use to rub my stained fingers. Without it it is almost impossible to wash off the stain with the liquid soap and water alone.

pharmacist

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson SC-P800,WF-7840,XP-15000
Smile said:
pharmacist said:
Smile, high pH water is actually very caustic (sodium hydroxide ?) and works as an abrasive. Be careful...It contains quite aggresive chemicals (strong caustic agent like sodium/potassium hydroxide or carbonate).
The water was "changed" using electrolysis, not with chemicals. It's very good for the plants too :) They grow like crazy.
I have a special device for it it has 2 electrodes (1 metal other carbon) and it fits inside a jar that is separated on the middle.
Near the metal electrode you get high ph (12) water and on the other side you get acidic water that I don't use for anything.
It takes up to 15 or 20 minutes to prepare about 1.5Liter of the water.
Hi Smile, even it does not contain chemicals it is still high pH and has the alkaline action just like sodium carbonate or soda..... Be careful with it.