Shhhhhh... Epson Reset Programs Infinite Use No Fee

mikling

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Look what I dug up from an old link I had while clearing my browser bookmarks. These were not there months ago.

http://www.reset6.com/Download/aps/

Remember, you're on your own and check for the password in the zip. Good luck

If you don't know how to use these ( adjprog), then you better don't or be careful that you find out how. They are powerful programs at the tech level.

Last edited:

jtoolman

Printer Master
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
All of them! LOL
$10 each.
I've actually bought or found ( Free ) the ones for all the EPSONs I have.
Still a good resource and these things can be used indefinitely.

Last edited:

jtoolman

Printer Master
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
All of them! LOL
Adjustment Programs do a ton of things besides reseting the waste ink counters. But you better know what you are doing.
Joe

ghwellsjr

Printer Master
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson WP-4530
My Epson printer, WP-4530, is not on the list. Is there any hope that the reset for the waste ink tank is the same as for another printer? I know the waste ink tank is user removable but it costs about $65 and I don't know if it is trivial to empty it but that price seems quite high.

jtoolman

Printer Master
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
All of them! LOL
NO. These are only for internal waste ink pads where the printer itself keeps a count on the amount of waste ink generated. Not for replaceable waste carts. They have a chip on them. You have to buy one in this case.

websnail

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson, Canon, HP... A "few"
My Epson printer, WP-4530, is not on the list. Is there any hope that the reset for the waste ink tank is the same as for another printer? I know the waste ink tank is user removable but it costs about $65 and I don't know if it is trivial to empty it but that price seems quite high.
The waste tank on the WP-4530 is around £20GBP here in the UK so I'd look for an alternative supplier. There are also third party versions with ARC's but while we have them on the OctoInkjet store, I don't know about compatibility with North American models so I'd need to check that out.

websnail

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson, Canon, HP... A "few"
http://www.reset6.com/Download/aps/

Remember, you're on your own and check for the password in the zip. Good luck

If you don't know how to use these ( adjprog), then you better don't or be careful that you find out how. They are powerful programs at the tech level.
Have you run any of these? If you had you'd realise they have incorporated a whole series of potential adware "tasks" in them that require a plugin install, and will likely require you to sign up for spam lists, install cr*p on your system and run the risk of causing considerable harm to your system.

And if that wasn't enough the key reason for all that password protection (2 layers of it?!) is most likely intended to stop the archives from being scannable by malware scanners. That, as if I need to belabour the point, is not likely to be good news.

Seriously?.. Avoid like the frickin' plague! And for the record, that's as an IT consultant irrespective of any vested interests I might.