Replacement for a Epson C88

chzuck

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson C88
My Epson C88 needs to be replaced. I am looking for a single use printer good for photos and decals, which the C88 has done well for many years. The C88 has started to chatter while printing and is not compatible with a Windows 11 laptop that I have. So, I am looking for a Windows 11 supported, good at printing photos and decals, and single use.

Ink stained Fingers

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
L805, WF2010, ET8550
The C88 is pretty old as you state, it is running with 4 Durabrite pigment inks, as you are happy with it you may have a look to the WF-2010W or the successor WF-2110W as single function printers with pigment inks.

Last edited:

chzuck

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson C88
The C88 is pretty old as you state, it is running with 4 Durabrite pigment inks, as you are happy with it you may have a look to the WF-2010W or the successor WF-2110W as single function printers with pigment inks.
The replacement printer would not necessarily need to use Durabrite inks. I understand a lot of advancements have been made in their inks and that most inks now have the long durability like Durabrite ink. I will check out the two you mentioned. Thanks.
I did some searching and both seem very hard to find.

Last edited:

chzuck

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson C88
Looks like what I am looking for, but I could not find any listed for sale anywhere in the US