Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
Smile said:
darthkir said:
Hi,

I have a setup like this;

Samsung 226BW LCD monitor

Please advise.
I just profiled a monitor like samsung 226BW for a client. The colors were very good when calibrated. Unfortunately, I had to reduce blue channel to almost zero during calibration. That means monitor oversaturates in blue, also color was close to 9800K before calibration.

If you are interested, PM me and I can give you a profile I have created along with some information how to setup your monitor so you can try how it works for you. It will be more close than software calibration but unfortunately every monitor is different so don't expect 100% satisfaction.
Hi,

I have emailed you but received no reply.

Smile

Printer Master
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon, Brother, HP, Ricoh etc.
darthkir said:
Smile said:
darthkir said:
Hi,

I have a setup like this;

Samsung 226BW LCD monitor

Please advise.
I just profiled a monitor like samsung 226BW for a client. The colors were very good when calibrated. Unfortunately, I had to reduce blue channel to almost zero during calibration. That means monitor oversaturates in blue, also color was close to 9800K before calibration.

If you are interested, PM me and I can give you a profile I have created along with some information how to setup your monitor so you can try how it works for you. It will be more close than software calibration but unfortunately every monitor is different so don't expect 100% satisfaction.
Hi,

I have emailed you but received no reply.
I sent you an email.