R200 Magenta Not Working

spector

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
Hello,

I'm just having a problem with my R200 printer and this looked like a good place to go for input.

I started off with the JLWSales CIS system but that didnt work out for me, it was basically a piece of junk but I dont need to go into that.

Now I have a full set of replacement aftermarket ink carts (not oem as far as I remember). I cant remember the exact site I got them off of but it was recommended from a number of people from the www.dvdrhelp.com forum. On the box it says CTC.

Anyway, I got the carts and all seem to work fine except one, the magenta. Doing the nozzle check, they all come through perfect besides the magenta. It started off not showing up at all, now I have about 6 very broken line pieces starting to show up on the checks. I've done the head cleaning probably 5 times today and it hasnt made much of a difference, before i Know it though i'm going to have 6 empty ink cartriges from all these nozzle checks. Anyway, just wondering what my next step here should be, damn these ink jet printers can get finicky.

EDIT: It turns out they are megatoner carts, ahah!