Quick question on Canon ip4600 standard settings

stoppage

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
Hi, I'm trying to give my IP4600 the same settings, profiles etc. as it had at installation (standard installation settings).....I've been playing around with profiles & messed things up. These are the settings I have at the moment, I think they may need some corrections. The shots are in German, sorry, but layout is the same, so should be quite easy to interpret. Grateful for any help here.

EinstellungenOptions.jpg

Eigens.Farbverw..jpg

DruckoptionICM.jpg

ghwellsjr

Printer Master
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson WP-4530
I think you need to use the Upload feature at the top of this page for your pictures.

stoppage

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
Second attempt to load images......

5040_druckoptionicm.jpg

5040_eigensfarbverw.jpg

5040_einstellungenoptions.jpg

stoppage

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
Hello ghwellsjr, are my images visible now?

ghwellsjr

Printer Master
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson WP-4530
I can see the images in both posts now but aside from the largest one they don't correspond to any of the dialog boxes that I see from my print function and since I can't read German, I have no idea how to help you. I do have a Profiles tab, but it doesn't look like yours (if that is what you are showing0 and I have never used that tab so I don't know what it does. Is your problem related to printing on CD's or also on plain paper?

Why can't you uninstall your printer driver and re-install it to solve your problem?

pharmacist

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson SC-P800,WF-7840,XP-15000
Stoppage,

Alles auf automatisch einstellen. Medientyp: Whlen Sie hier also normales Papier (drckt mit pigmentierter Schwarztinte: PGI-520) oder Fotopapier (drckt met Farbstoff Schwarztinte: CLI-521). Dann ndert sich der Papierzufuhr automatisch. Beim druckoptionen "Standard" whlen. Beim Farbverwaltung: automatisch. Ich wrde "Vorschau vor dem Druckvorgang" ausschalten: Dass erschleunigt auch etwas. Beim Farbverwaltung: Automatisch.

Or to return to English: or you can reinstall your printer driver which should reset it back to factory default settings, as ghwellsjr has stated before.

johnwarfin

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
pharmacist said:
Stoppage,

Alles auf automatisch einstellen. Medientyp: Whlen Sie hier also normales Papier (drckt mit pigmentierter Schwarztinte: PGI-520) oder Fotopapier (drckt met Farbstoff Schwarztinte: CLI-521). Dann ndert sich der Papierzufuhr automatisch. Beim druckoptionen "Standard" whlen. Beim Farbverwaltung: automatisch. Ich wrde "Vorschau vor dem Druckvorgang" ausschalten: Dass erschleunigt auch etwas. Beim Farbverwaltung: Automatisch.

Or to return to English: or you can reinstall your printer driver which should reset it back to factory default settings, as ghwellsjr has stated before.
Man! I had no idea german was such an inefficient language. :)

pharmacist

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson SC-P800,WF-7840,XP-15000
Johnwarfin,

I speak 5 languages and can read ancient Latin as well......:)