Pro-10 for $99.99

I have no idea why Canon USA has these "deals" only in the USA.
Canon USA are not associated with any other Canon brand outside the US, it’s a franchised business that they can conduct their business in which way they wish, if it wasn’t making money for them, they wouldn’t do it...
 
It's a loss leader in a huge market and most people will buy new Canon cartridges for years after they buy the printer, so a winner for Canon USA. Not sure how lucrative it would be for the Canadian market but for UK I think it would not acheive the same profits.
 
Well, I don't really need another printer, but the price is tempting... too bad I already missed the rebate date :( "Offer valid on purchases made from September 1, 2017 through September 30, 2017"

... probably for the best ;)
 
Word is it will return.
 
Last edited:
These offers are a real no brainer, if you run a Canon printer then sooner or later, you’re going to need a new print head, and a replacement head is dearer than the complete unit on offer at these prices, plus a bonus set of new OEM cartridges.

Also, if you’re running a dye printer on 3rd party inks and your worried about longevity, then this offer would be a life saver to you, because you can still avail of cheaper inks and get the longevity your longing for...

Far from me suggesting you boost the sales of 3rd party ink suppliers, because I’m not, but stop and think about, could you afford to print daily without using 3rd party inks, I couldn’t...:hu
 
I wonder why ProCam is the only one with the additional discount to being this to $100 bucks. BH and the other shops aren't selling it as cheap. Anyone know of another store selling it as cheap as ProCam is?
 
The rebate form does indicate you have to additionally buy some Canon 13x19 paper to get the $250 rebate, no?
 
Back
Top