Canon/3D, CR-10, CR-10S, KP-3

stratman

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon MB5120, Pencil
Now that I got you and @stratman singing from the same Hymn sheet
Yes, your powers are intoxicated intoxication intoxicating.

Moving-animated-singing-Irishmen-drinking-green-beer.gif

Frederik Forsberg

Fan of Printing
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon Pro-1
Now that I got you and @stratman singing from the same Hymn sheet, maybe we could get the odd photo from you both on our Prodigious POW.. :celebrate

This is just in case @stratman has forgotten the location..:lol:
https://www.printerknowledge.com/threads/picture-of-the-week-pow-information-and-submissions.9937/

I will work on it ;)

I had some ink smudged on my first print, but today I tried different printer settings and it worked perfectly, so I'm thinking it was just an odd coincidence!

Frederik Forsberg

Fan of Printing
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon Pro-1
Hey guys!

Okay, so I just recently had time to get into some printing! So I did my first like 40-50 prints (+ I guess around 5-7 prints with wrong color settings - but now I think I've got it). Pretty much all of the prints came out well however, a few (three) of them came out with some smudges. I will make a separate thread (after I have searched the forum) to attempt to problem solve this issue.
[EDIT]: I tried the "prevent paper abression" setup method described a few places... it works well and I can't notice a difference in print quality so I think this will do... even if it's just a temporary fix...

I just wanted to give an overdue update and also wanted to once again thank everybody for all the invaluable help with figuring out the first issues with the printhead and also the friendly atmosphere of the community! Thank you, it feels great to finally get some prints done! :clap

Attachments

• 20200103_171541.jpg
    20200103_171541.jpg
    185.3 KB · Views: 294
Last edited: