PRO-1 B800 error

Jasiek

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
Printer Model
Pixma PRO-1
Hello Dear Forum Memebers :)

I have recently purchased used PRO-1 printer. I managed to print 5 photos and then suddenly I got B800 error. I checked manual and it says to turn off and unplug my printer but it didn't help.
When I turn on my PRO-1 printhead moves like it's all going through some cycle and then I get this strange noise like air being sucked from some aluminum foil - it is located where my ink cartridges are. It all happened after I changed something in my Windows 10 printer settings but it might be coincidence because it just flashes lights no matter if its connected via USB or not. I know I am in the right place to get help :)

Thank You

Jan

The Hat

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon/3D, CR-10, CR-10S, KP-3
I have recently purchased used PRO-1 printer.
OK, this is a very unusual error to get, but from the start it’s got nothing to do with your Windows 10 software, the printer has a problem on the inside where the noise is coming from.

Try opening the ink tank doors and removing all of the carts one at a time, check to see if they are all original OEM carts, then slowly put each cart back in place firmly and close the ink tank doors, the B800 error should be gone..