Picture Of The Week (POW) Information and Submissions

The Hat

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon/3D, CR-10, CR-10S, KP-3
Congratulations @Slagathor on the POW, I don’t know about a boxer, but he sure looks like a goer to me, but like most dogs he’s probably a big sissy...:hugs

Slagathor

Print Addict
Reaction score
Printer Model
Pro 10, MG5320
Congratulations @Slagathor on the POW, I don’t know about a boxer, but he sure looks like a goer to me, but like most dogs he’s probably a big sissy...:hugs

That he is, he puts on a big show, then tries to lick people to death...
He, like most German Shepard's has issues with his hips, but man when he was younger, absolutely nothing got away from him, now he just sleeps, eats, chokes on his food and poops on the floor...heh

Slagathor

Print Addict
Reaction score
Printer Model
Pro 10, MG5320
Maybe there afraid he'll lick them to death...heh

Hector Vilches

Printing Ninja
Reaction score
Printer Model
R2000, 3880, PRO-100, PRO-10
Ok, let's submit another for this week. This is a juvenile Osprey taking its maiden flight, at the Cape May Migratory Bird Sanctuary in Cape May, NJ earlier this year. I watched the family for two consecutive evenings, a total of about 6 or so hours. He practiced and practiced until he finally went for it. Several others had been keeping an eye on it for about a week.

_31A4164-Edit.jpg

Support

Print Addict
Staff member
Reaction score
Ok, let's submit another for this week. This is a juvenile Osprey taking its maiden flight, at the Cape May Migratory Bird Sanctuary in Cape May, NJ earlier this year. I watched the family for two consecutive evenings, a total of about 6 or so hours. He practiced and practiced until he finally went for it. Several others had been keeping an eye on it for about a week.

View attachment 4646

Congratulations @Hector Vilches ! You got this week's POW.