Picture Of The Week (POW) Information and Submissions

Three swallow chicks waiting to be fed.
Swallow chicks.jpg
 
Bring your best photos to Picture of the Week and show the PrinterKnowledge community your photography skills.

🏆 The winning photo gets Picture of the Week bragging rights and a feature on the homepage!

Got a photo worth showing off? Let’s see it! 📸
 
Wow, that's impressive! :thumbsup

I bought a pair of cardboard eclipse glasses. The filters look silvery like the Baader filters. But the eclipse was only 10 degrees above the horizon in Copenhagen, so I couldn't see the Eclipse. I had planned to also use the filter in front of a smartphone camera, but couldn't do that either.

Here and here @turbguy used a cellphone for an eclipse photo. I hoped I could get a similar result. I have used a small telescope to project an earlier eclipse onto a piece of paper and taking a picture using a traditional film camera.

BTW I intended to use the "Applause" smiley, but couldn't find it?
 
Last edited:
Jumping spiders are so cute. I imagine the aphid has a different opinion.

It isn't a great stack. It was handheld and the subjects were moving around. Don't look closely and it is fine and no one else is posting anything:)

Zebra Jumping Spider with Lunch.jpg
 
Back
Top