Picture Of The Week (POW) Information and Submissions

Stratman! Congrats! I've got fresh jars of both Bertman's and Stadium on the way from CLE.
Thanks. I graciously accept my participation trophy. :D

With the eminent arrival of delicious mustards from Cleveland, will there soon be grilling of hot dogs over fire in the glorious Wyoming sunshine? That's some good living! :woot
 
Thanks. I graciously accept my participation trophy. :D

With the eminent arrival of delicious mustards from Cleveland, will there soon be grilling of hot dogs over fire in the glorious Wyoming sunshine? That's some good living! :woot

Bison Brats...
 
View attachment 7675 This is the picture of my first print made with my first printer! I've been waiting a lot for it, watching videos on how to print properly, so when I could do it myself I was quite excited! The picture I printed is a long exposure I took a few weeks ago in a natural reserve near my house, at sunrise. Hope you like it!
Congrats @Francesco Longobardi for getting this week's POW!
img_7244-jpg.7675

edit:
 
For a second there I taught @stratman had posted another one of his photos.. :(
When I look at turbguy's image I see beautiful yellow and spicy orange-brown mustards with gorgeous green wasabi. :drool

The cheapest yellow mustard is often the best yellow mustard. :)
 
Back
Top