Picture Of The Week (POW) Information and Submissions

Do you know how they get the Dark colour on the Pretzels :hide
 
Spraying the pretzels with Sodium Hydroxide before baking? I guess I saw this on Discovery Science Channel, "Food Factory" program.
 
Today's weather in the Laramie Valley...

Resizedstorm.jpg
 
Good man!

You have inspired me to break my rule and post a pic. I like both mustards. I grew up with Bertman's, the original stadium mustard, so it leads. This is what I have in the fridge right now. Those in the EU may have some great beer but the poor bostages will never know the joy of these classic Cleveland mustards. ;)

View attachment 7673
Congrats @stratman for getting this week's POW!

Edit:
 
Thank you for choosing me, Sumi. :hugs

1522665152296878258.gif



The Hat - look for my next picture in 7 years. ;)
 
For Feck sake, I may not have 7 years... :eek:
As you used to say, have "patients". It took seven years of contemplation for the 5 seconds of composition to achieve the magnificence that won the POW. :lol:
 
Back
Top