Piano Book gone haywire

annel

Printing Ninja
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson 710, Canon PRO 100
Hey. Any ideas? My piano book on my epson 710 has been operating flawlessly for about 4 or 5 years. Right now I cannot seem to get it to print correctly. I have tried cleaning the print heads and I have switched to a back up printer and it still prints the wrong colors even after multiple print head cleanings. Any ideas?

The Hat

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon/3D, CR-10, CR-10S, KP-3
annel said:
Hey. Any ideas? My piano book on my epson 710 has been operating flawlessly for about 4 or 5 years. Right now I cannot seem to get it to print correctly. I have tried cleaning the print heads and I have switched to a back up printer and it still prints the wrong colors even after multiple print head cleanings. Any ideas?
Is there any reason why you cant just mail Leonard John and get some advice from him regarding your problem? :(

Leonardjohn

Print Addict
Reaction score
Printer Model
To many to list
Hi Annel

I sent you instructions on how to check the ink levels in the cartridges..

Put rubber gloves on, remove ciss cartridges, remove rubber plug on the top of cartridge, one at a time...

Inspect ink level in each cartridge..

Elevate tank, watch ink displace air in cartridges..

Run printhead cleaning to charge printhead...

Cheers
LJH
4275_purge.png

Further information on webstie under FAQ

annel

Printing Ninja
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson 710, Canon PRO 100
Thanks Leonard! Working on it now.

annel

Printing Ninja
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson 710, Canon PRO 100
I've had my Piano Book CISS for the Epson Artisan 710 for seven years now (purchased from Leonard Holmberg (LJHEnt.com). It has been an incredible investment - allowing me to print at volumes I could never afford if I was purchasing OEM carts. Every once in awhile I encounter a problem and I think, well, it's probably time to purchase a new one - but every time Leonard is able to walk me through the steps to get it running again (and to remind me of steps to avoid future problems). For anyone who is considering a CISS unit and having doubts, or unsure which route to go, I highly recommend the Piano Book from Leonard. His customer service is second to none - even after seven years he still helps me when I run into an issue. The ink is as good or better than OEM ink and the unit seems indestructible. One of the best financial investments I have ever made.
Anne

The Hat

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon/3D, CR-10, CR-10S, KP-3
And arent we all luck to have him as a contributor here too.
Thanks Anne for giving such a glowing report to someone thats obviously very passionate about customer service.

7 Years Phew..
:thumbsup

Leonardjohn

Print Addict
Reaction score
Printer Model
To many to list
Wow

Thank you...

I feel like I just got an early Christmas gift....

Merry Christmas to all..

Cheers
Leonard Holmberg