Noob to profiling: some tips

I will try to write a compact how-to manual how to create a printer target with the CR30 + ArgyllCMS + Python scripts (thanks to @micronica and others) if I have some time later this weekend

I thought I pretty much already did here with awk not python.

For beneix the bad part about the CR30 is it is a bit tedious reading patches one at a time. The good part is the whole thing costs less than Calibrite want just for a software upgrade that currently doesn't work any better than the old free stuff.
 
I thought I pretty much already did here with awk not python.

For beneix the bad part about the CR30 is it is a bit tedious reading patches one at a time. The good part is the whole thing costs less than Calibrite want just for a software upgrade that currently doesn't work any better than the old free stuff.
You see I am a complete noob in programming :oops:

Note: the SpyderPrint does supports strip reading, but spot reading is much more accurate and I can scan a 300 patch target faster with my CR30 than more than a decade ago with that terrible Spyder3Print device and still couldn't produce a decent profile with that device (sold that device soon after trying several tries and bought my Colormunki). The CR30 is much much better than the SpyderPrint device.
:lol:
 
Last edited:
Back
Top