New member introduction

Francesco Longobardi

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson ET 7750
Hello everyone, I'm Francesco from Italy! I'm an engineering student and my favourite hobby is photography. In the last few years I've invested money and time in it and I'm really enjoying it. I want to take it to the final step and start printing my images. But I want to understand what I do, maybe it's part of my engineering-oriented mind, and this seems the right place to do it.

Thanks to everyone!

stratman

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon MB5120, Pencil
Ciao e Benvenuto, Francesco! The forum is a great place to learn about printers, including using, refilling and troubleshooting. There are some very knowledgeable people about quality printers and a few talented photographers as well. Have fun.

Like your avatar - a picture of a camera ready to take a picture. :D

Francesco Longobardi

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson ET 7750
Hi stratman!
Thank you very much, I wanted to express the kind of photography I love. That picture was taken right after dawn in a recent trip to Iceland!

I'm sure this forum will help me a lot, I find printing so fascinating, and I love learning about experiments and things that can be done with a printer!

stratman

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon MB5120, Pencil
I find printing so fascinating, and I love learning about experiments and things that can be done with a printer!
This is the place for you. We share with you the love of printers. :)

Latest posts