New 3D Lamp Standard...

The Hat

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon/3D, CR-10, CR-10S, KP-3
Straighten it up, for feck's sake.
I have a pain in my butt straightening the post, because my son keeps bumping into when reverse parking, so now its out of his way and he doesn’t hit it anymore, problem solved. ;)
The mismatched lamps do not bother The Mrs? :hide
Nope the garden is my domain, anyway what’s wrong with a bit of variety in the garden, all the trees are a mismatch too, and it took more than 170 hours to print this one and I’ll be Fecked if I’ll start another one just for continuity.. :th
It will be interesting to see how it fairs in the weather over time.
I hope I have that side covered, because I sprayed the complete lamp with a clear lacquer varnish, but my biggest problem was what adhesive to use to stick the pieces together, thankfully @Redbrickman came up with a brilliant suggestion, “Solvent Cement for PVC pipes” worked like a charm.

Now only time will tell whether my solutions will work, and the lamp can withstand everything the elements can throw at it for many years, and it’s well away from my sons crazy parking, so that’s a bonus...:D

stratman

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon MB5120, Pencil
my son keeps bumping into when reverse parking, so now its out of his way and he doesn’t hit it anymore, problem solved.
One reason I like you is your practicality, my friend. The humor makes it easy. :thumbsup