My ip3000 uses some non oem ink a lot faster than others..

Geoexplorer

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
So which is the most cost effective ink? My canon uses up Ink from bulkinkjetcarts a lot faster than the ink packed in yellow and blue packaging I got once from 123inkjet.com. Now does anyone know which ink is most cost effective for large bulk printing. Any suggestions?

CanonPhreak

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
Your printer does not use the ink faster. Your just getting less ink in those cartridges.

I recommend using WEINK for your ink,cartridges, etc... I use them myself and have for about 18 months now.

I have 3 of their camelflo systems for canons, 2 of their refill kits (1 for canon, 1 for epson), so I think I have enough experience and product with them to make a fairly good recommendation.

BTW: if you need the website it is weink.com , I never realized that people couldn't think to just add a .com after the name to find their website, but....

Geoexplorer said:
So which is the most cost effective ink? My canon uses up Ink from bulkinkjetcarts a lot faster than the ink packed in yellow and blue packaging I got once from 123inkjet.com. Now does anyone know which ink is most cost effective for large bulk printing. Any suggestions?