leaking cartridges

joseph1949

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
To: mrelmo

Have not tried a paper disc from a label, but I think it is a good idea. Just make sure the label paper disc is on the hole so it will not move over the hole. Also, make sure the center of the label paper disc is over the center of the hole. Be sure to remove the residue from the label when you remove the label to add ink.

I will try the label. The label is a lot less hassel than the hot glue and the printer paper disc combo.

I can take some pictures on how to do the coin/paper disc method but it will be late in the day before I can send them. I have some contractors doing some work on my place. I need to keep tabs on them--BIG TIME.

Thank you.

mrelmo

Print Addict
Reaction score
ok joseph it was a little tricky to get the label apart after the hole punch popped it out, so i took my exacto knife to seperate the 2 pieces with the sticky side attached to the knife and applied it to the cartridge, it took 3 cartridges to get the hang of putting the correct amount of glue on top of the paper disk (too much at first) so the next time i swap out cartridges i will see how this works, many happy refills to all