L1800 - all ok, but not printing

CUANDO SE QUEMA LA PLACA PRINCIPAL Y TE IMPRIME EN BLACO SOLO REEMPLAZA EL FUSIBLE DE PROTECCION ES EL QUE SE VUELA CUANDO EL CABEZAL ESTA DEFECTUOSO....
REEMPLAZA EL FUSIBLE
Y ASEGURATE DE COLOCAR UN CABEZAL NUEVO
¿Este tipo solo está enviando spam? :oops:
 
Thanks ISF. I have changed 4 print heads, 6 main boards, 2 power boards, & 3 main board to printhead cables, 3 computers (Acer, iMac, MacBookPro) 3 software downloads.

Still performing 'apparently' properly - but absolutely no ink printed on Nozzle Check, or general printing.

It is as if the whole system has been switched off, somehow?

I have a feeling its going to be embarrassingly simple - if and when we ever find a solution. ;-) ;-(

Stuart.
omg that's me too i have a mzk L1800 and I'm the same way nothing on the paper I change the heads and the cables and nothing
 
omg that's me too i have a mzk L1800 and I'm the same way nothing on the paper I change the heads and the cables and nothing
Same thing here, any luck Danay? Or anybody in this thread? New board, new printhead, new capping station, checked cables, etc.
 
Back
Top