iP4600 error message

FryingSaucer

Printer Master
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon MX725,MB5150. 3D:Anet A8
lin said:
FryingSaucer, I missed out the parts where you said your Power LED were blinking as well. As such I was looking at the same error you mentioned about the duplex error from the service manual. If you scrolled down the ip4600 manual, you will see the the service error code for the blinking of power led & alarm led and the B200 error code. It's just right underneath the section after Operator Call Errors.
I don't have the service manual, only the iP4600 series on screen manual. Gigigogu posted a reference to the similar IP4500 service manual. If you know where I can get the iP4600 service manual, please can you post the link?

The Hat

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon/3D, CR-10, CR-10S, KP-3
FryingSaucer said:
lin said:
FryingSaucer, I missed out the parts where you said your Power LED were blinking as well. As such I was looking at the same error you mentioned about the duplex error from the service manual. If you scrolled down the ip4600 manual, you will see the the service error code for the blinking of power led & alarm led and the B200 error code. It's just right underneath the section after Operator Call Errors.
I don't have the service manual, only the iP4600 series on screen manual. Gigigogu posted a reference to the similar IP4500 service manual. If you know where I can get the iP4600 service manual, please can you post the link?
The Ip4500 and Ip4600 printers are one and the same all most no difference between them
so the one service manual will work for both..:)

lin

Print Addict
Reaction score
FryingSaucer said:
lin said:
You can view an online copy of the document here : http://www.scribd.com/doc/65156923/Canon-Ip4600