Insist Please, Post First before PM’s...

The Hat

Printer VIP
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon/3D, CR-10, Ender-2, KP3
It has come to my continued attention that Newbies are engaging some members in PM’s, before they have made a single post on the open forum, this practice only benefits one person “The Newbie” and no one else. :(

Please explain that you would prefer them to make a post first then PM for further private assistance if they so wish, that way everyone can benefit from their related issue....;)

Moderator... :D

Nifty

Printer Master
Administrator
Reaction score
Printer Model
CR-10, i560 ,MFC-7440N
Great reminder!

I actually have a template response when people message me privately. Feel free to use it yourself! ;)

Thank you for your message. I think your question would be better served to you, and the forum community if you posted it in our public forum. This will ensure you get help from a variety of smart people while allowing others to learn from the questions and answers posted.

Please look/search through the recent posts in this section to see if a similar question has already been asked, and if not, go ahead and create a new thread (look for the "Post New Thread" button).

For example, here is a direct link to posting a new member introduction thread: https://www.printerknowledge.com/forums/member-introductions.21/create-thread

Best Regards

The Hat

Printer VIP
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon/3D, CR-10, Ender-2, KP3
Thank you for your message. I think your question would be better served to you, and the forum community if you posted it in our public forum. This will ensure you get help from a variety of smart people while allowing others to learn from the questions and answers posted.

Please look/search through the recent posts in this section to see if a similar question has already been asked, and if not, go ahead and create a new thread (look for the "Post New Thread" button).

For example, here is a direct link to posting a new member introduction thread: https://www.printerknowledge.com/forums/member-introductions.21/create-thread
Ah.... The old cut and paste trick....:weee :D