inkowl cartridges

Larryb

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson R3000, WP-4530, R2000
I just got an Epson WP-4530. I'm considering using Cone's version of durabrite because I trust their inks. However, they no longer sell cartridges for the Workforce printers. Inkowl supplies cartridges and ships them right from Canada for Canadian orders. Are their cartridges any good?

Larry

crenedecotret

Print Addict
Reaction score
For my WP-4090 I just picked up a set of cheap refillables off aliexpress and use cheap dye ink. Never had any problems. But buying from China is always a gamble. You may have to fight a bit with the seller if you get bad chip, etc. I was in no rush for the Workforce Pro so could accept that. For my R2000, I got carts and ink from precision colors. I dont think Mike (PC) carries carts for your workforce but you may want to consider his ink. Inkowl has a good reputation as well and I believe they carry the WF carts. Both vendors will most likely be way cheaper than Cone.

Larryb

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson R3000, WP-4530, R2000
Thanks,

It's looking like Inkowl is the best choice so far. I'm still probably going to get Cone ink because I know it's good. Sure, it's more than Inkowl, but less than Epson.

Larry