Inkjetcarts Ink

Darth

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
I have been using ink from inkjetcarts.com for many years in my trusty IP5000, but I just recently plugged up my printhead with the Cyan. (cleaned, cleaned, etc. and even tried it in another printer. Deep cleaning brings it back for 3/4 of a page and then gone.) Since I am getting a new pro9000 mk II, I have to buy 4 more colors and I am re-evaluating my ink. Has anybody used this ink? Please tell me your results.:p

pharmacist

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson SC-P800,WF-7840,XP-15000
A starving cartridge: the sponge needs to be flushed and revitalised. Nothing to do with the ink.

Darth

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
pharmacist said:
A starving cartridge: the sponge needs to be flushed and revitalised. Nothing to do with the ink.
I had tried at least a half a dozen different carts before (all using oem carts) with no change, but I went ahead and flushed my cart and refilled it. Same problem, worked once after deep clean and then not a spot.

pharmacist

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson SC-P800,WF-7840,XP-15000
Did you ask inkjetcarts for a new bottle: maybe the cyan ink went bad.

Fenrir Enterprises

Print Addict
Reaction score
I've been using their products for six years without problems and in the last 3 months I've had more problems than the entire previous time with them, and only received replies that it was somehow my fault because they're a perfect company that never ever sells bad products. I don't know whether they unknowingly got a batch of bad products or intentionally went too cheap, but I'm not wasting any more money on that mess.

I'm now happily buying my supplies from Precision Colors and don't plan on ever going back.