Inkjet cartridge weights

oh de pain

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
Can aynone tell me were I can find a list showing full & empty weights of all inkjet cartridges. I saw one once but I'm not sure what site it was posted on.

Tks

10printer

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
hi,

you can search "inkjet cartridges" in this forum, I think you can find this yourself.

printerenquirer

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
why weigh it when you can stick a syringe inside and suck it all up then know its empty cause you wouldnt do it to a full one. i rake it your meaning the unresettable ones and the disposables, i do it all the time, theres at least one and a fifth full syringes of ink in some so called empty cartridges so its well worthwhile getting it out if its not a resettable cartridge

inkdepot

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
I have a list of the popular cartridges empty and full weights.Please send me your email address and I will send it to you if you still need one.

BeefeaterNZ

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
Hi from NZ, I was researching Inkjet Cartridge weights & came across your offering to email a user with the known weights of popular Inkjet cartridges. I fill a range of Ink Cartridges but do not have any information of empty or full weights and would appreciate this info also. Thankyou.

Suzy

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
Have searched on here for cartridge weights and I cannot find anything - i too am wanting the empty and full weights

StuartE

Printing Apprentice
Reaction score
You'll find some of the more common figures around by googling Inkpedia

Cheers,
Stuart