HP c6656a

SUPPLIES

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
I have an STS-Refill Machine(from Israel i bought it).I tried to refill an HP c6656a black cartridge.Although the process seemed to be performend normally, when i used the refilled cartridge in the printer, it only printed a few pages(....8 pages only).
The weight was normal when i checked it after refilling it.

Do u have any suggestion on this one?????

Looking forward to anyone's helpfull reply......

Best regards,

Stavros

Manuchau

Printer Guru
Reaction score
Sounds like you have an air bubble in it. If you have a bottom filler, try purging a bit of ink from the bottom. Also, if this was an old cartridge, the upper half may have partly dried out and/or left some residue in the cartridge. I do these for a living, and my guess is air. Try the purge and please post your results.

pery11

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
hi pery from holland
i have bought the STS 104 refill machine from www.refillmachine.net company
i have to agree with Manuchau the problam seem to be in the cartridge refill process(air system) or in the cartridge imself nevermine i will write you the refill process step by step (like the instractions program in sts)
refill: HP c6656a black cartridge

1.check the cartridge weight then connect the clips to the cartridge
2. attech the clips to the weast pipe the press on the "OUT" button to take out all the left ink
3. disconnect the clips from the weaste pipe and connect it to the cleaninig pipe in the middle of the black station
4. then press clean button to put some cleaninig metirial after 5 sec press to stop the opration
5. disconect the clean pipe from the clips and connect it to the weast pipe again to take out the cleaninig metrial that mix with the left dry ink by pressing on the "OUT" button
6.disconect the waest pipe from the clips and connect it to the black ink pipe
7. select the cartridge type and then press "start refill" the refill process will be stop automaticllyand do the air fix to
8. disconnect the cartridge from the clips check the weight one more time
9. put the cartridge in the printer GOOD LUCK

if you do this process tesp by step this is have to work fine

pery