Sometimes I do use the paper abrasion prevention function. I have some other media that I sometimes use and the problem with it is that it's not so flat and when printing I can hear the printhead touching my media. Then I turn on that function, printhead is raised and everything is OK again. Haven't tried that with my usual matte media yet as that function slows down print speed by half when using normal print quality. It starts to print as if it was set to high quality, although setting to high quality and abrasion prevention doesn't increase print time of high quality speed.
Thanks for this info. Haven't thought about it earlier. I will try that next week as I've got nothing more to print today. I will post the results.
As for the Canon warranty for my printheads - Canon gives a 1 year warranty for my IP4700. I buy about 6 printers in a year. That would result in 6 printheads returned and (hopefully) replaced every year. I really don't know if I want to go that way because using CISS and 3rd party ink really does void my warranty. Of course I can clean the printer up, put back original carts and send it for replacement when printhead fails. But it just wouldn't be fair and in time it surely would raise some suspicions about my usage of printer. I'm pushing these printers to their limits and I shouldn't expect more than what I get from them. Now if I bought a printer and it failed after ~100 prints - then it would be a different story.
A few weeks ago I bought the newer IP4850. I needed a new printer and IP4700 is old news today, not manufactured any more. I wrote in another topic about my adventure with new ciss and ink (
http://www.nifty-stuff.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=6458) and that printhead failed after 10-20 prints. OCP ink. Didn't want to blame the ink so I took it to service center and they confirmed that printhead needed to be replaced - nothing helped to clear the magenta clog. Not my hot water, not even whatever Canon does at their service center to clear the clogs. They had to ship it to another country for replacement so I will have to wait a bit longer to get it back.
About those warranty things. I was reading the Epson warranty conditions one day on the internet and found an interesting line there which said: "This warranty covers only normal use... ...Using this product for continuous production or similar highduty purposes is not considered normal use..."
I will post the whole transcript here.
System: "Thank you for connecting to Epsons chat service."
Session Started with Agent (xxx)
Me: "Hello. I want to ask a question regarding printer warranty. A quote from Epson warranty conditions "This warranty covers only normal use... ...Using this product for continuous production or similar highduty purposes is not considered normal use...&q"
Agent: "Thank you for contacting Epsons UK Customer Interaction Centre. My name is xxx"
Agent: "Im sorry but part of your initial message is missing, please can you repeat it for me?"
Me: "Well I quoted the part from Epson printer warranty manual. How is that highduty calculated? Because I am at a loss right now. I want to buy a printer and I do not know how many prints I can make during a month and still meet the warranty conditions"
Me: "last time I contacted you, you told me that you do not provide recommended monthly duty cycles for your printers. So how do I know when my printing usage is no longer considered "normal"?"
Me: "I am specifically interested in Epson Stylus Photo R2880 printer"
Agent: "this is referring to a continuous ink system being used on our printers which will void the warranty as you will have modified the printer to allow this. We do not have a set monthly 'allowance' for printing when using the printer as provided."
Me: "oh. so as long as all parts and resources used are Epson original, then I will not void warranty throughout the warranty period?"
Me: "and it does not matter how many prints I make during that time?"
Agent: "It does not matter no, you can print as many as you wish as long as the printer is used within specification you wil not void the warranty."