How can I run a power cleaning on my WF 2660?

glagas

Print Lurker
Reaction score
Printer Model
epson wf 2660
Hello everyone,

I found an old WF 2660 outside my building in germany, and I brought it home. I did a little cleaning and replaced the catridges, but it only printed blank pages. After several head cleaning cycles I only got it to print with black ink. The color lines were blurry, and the cyan never printed, it seems that the heads are severly clogged.
I read online about the windex method and let the heads soaking overnight. They seemd to dilute a great amount of ink. The thing is that now the printer wont even print with the black ink! It only print blank pages :(. I have run several head cleaning cycles but it remains to print blank pages. I just read that after the windex method it is recommended to run a power cycle. The thing is that I can't seem to find how to run it. It doesn't appear on my windows utility window (only appears head cleaning, no power cleaning) and the instructions to do it through the printer panel says that I should hold the power button and the help button (this printer has no "help" button on the panel) so I have treid several button combinations but they don't work.
Anyone knows how to run a power cleaning with this model? Or has some other advice?
Thank you a lot.