Homemade CISS

aaa said:
wss, I use the left bottle in A45, and I have h min.
What "h min" means, how do you use it ?


aaa said:
I glue the original cover to the TicTac box.
Did you cut the box first thus reducing its lenght ?
 
wss,

1. I explain about "h" last time. I want to have the minimum system height.
2. Yes, I did. Because the body of TicTac box is cone-shaped, I'm getting smaller spaces. It also saves space on the table.
 
You explain youself very complicately: what is minimal height - of the system or the lowe end of the ink pipe ?

Can you also explain your reasons for using needle. I know what the other guy said here. As I see ready systems have large connection between ink and air chamber.
 
wss said:
... As I see ready systems have large connection between ink and air chamber.
These system has a bad design. Low (narrow) connection allows easy to refill system. :)
 
aaa said:
wss said:
... As I see ready systems have large connection between ink and air chamber.
These system has a bad design. Low (narrow) connection allows easy to refill system. :)
What is wrong ? The "office" series tanks/donnors have one small round hole, the "pro" series tanks/donnors have large connection. Both can be refilled by openning a cap and adding ink, the difference is that in "office" series tanks/donnors you will need to use syringe to pump air from the air section while in "pro" series tanks/donnors it is enough to put tank/donnor on the side and shake !

Narrow pipe is potential place for conjestion/obstruction to ink flow (or air flow).

I would rather use large bottle (250-300ml) and thus reduce the frequency of required refills (to once-twice per year in my case) and avoid potential conjestion/obstruction to ink flow (or air flow).



ThrillaMozilla said:
Fifth, the hypodermic needle (or needles) constricts the flow, so the bottle can be opened and filled easily without pinching any tubes.
There is no need to worry about refilling/pinching any tubes as one advertised advantege of this system (Did I see it here or in some other place ?) is that you can raise the air tank above the bottle, refill the bottle and put the air tank back to the lower position - without using syringe or pinching tubes.
 
@wss: Just a note that may help explain some of the confusion... but aaa's primary language is NOT English and he's relying on a translator (like google translate) so there's technical terminology and conceptual terms to confuse things.

So, perhaps give him a little slack? Just a thought...
 
Thank you, websnail. For information:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lithuanian_grammar

"Lithuanian grammar retains many archaic features from Proto-Indo European that have been lost in other Indo-European languages, and is consequently very complex.....At the same time Lithuanian as a highly declined language is often considered to have the free word order."

Clearly, there is a difference between simple and technical language. My second language is Russian, since I lived in the Soviet Union.
 
wss said:
you will need to use syringe to pump air from the air section
I'm sorry, but I do not need to pump air from the air section. :cool:

http://youtu.be/bhAS22dZKLY


wss said:
Narrow pipe is potential place for conjestion/obstruction to ink flow
Air tank gets about 20 ml of ink within two minutes, when (while) the ink tank is refilling. Can you use (print), 20 ml of ink in two minutes? :P
Conclusion: ink flowing freely and unhindered.
 
Back
Top