Here is a story with a happy ending!

jtoolman

Printer Master
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
All of them! LOL
I was browsing through EBAY the other day looking for large farmat Ultrachrome K3 ink to buy when I saw 220ml light gray genuine Epson T6037 cart for $10.00 plus free shipping!

Well as you can imagine, I hit that buy button and paid so fast I didn't realize it was for, though GENUINE K3...... an Empty Epson T6037 220 ml cart! I immediatelly submmitted a cancellation request which was accepted by the seller and they refunded me the $10 the next day.

However.... the shipping dept apparently did not get the cancelation notice and I ended up recieveing the cart today! I contacted the seller and asked them what to do to return it but they instead apologized and told me to just keep it of discard it. AMAZING!

So I just happen to have had another identical T6037 ( 220ML ) from which I had aspirated all the LK ink to use on my T58 modified now refillable OEM 3800 carts and on the R2880 and R2400.

I noticed that my "empty" felt a lot lighter than their "empty".
So after weighing mine which came in at 146 grams, I weighed theirs which came in at 210 grams. Well I aspirated a full 64cc of Light Black ink which cost me zero. : )

Another way of looking at it is, these large carts leave a ton of ink behind when the reach "EMPTY"!

These empties commonly sell for about $8 for an lot of 5 mixed colors. Yes I am crazy!

Joe

msmart

Print Addict
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon iP4500
I have images of you in a dark alley..... "psst, buddy, need some ink?"

websnail

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson, Canon, HP... A "few"
msmart said:
I have images of you in a dark alley..... "psst, buddy, need some ink?"
LOL... You forgot one really important point though...

Joe doesn't actually sell this stuff, he hoards it! ;)

jtoolman

Printer Master
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
All of them! LOL
Come on folks I don't hoard ink! I use it on all the printers I do hoard!
Joe

cls

Print Addict
Reaction score
Printer Model
8560, 8570, 1400, 1500W, P50 e
I used to sell Ink.. but know I am selling Ink only to some of my customers how pay me a Service Fee for eveything else.
ServiceDesk and 2nd Level help with an subcription based monthly fee. The printer thingy is just a neat addition to that.