Has somthing happened to alotofthings?

klubber

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
I ordered a couple of weeks ago and I ordered the wrong ink. (myfault). I was advised how to send it back and did so. I hadn't heard on it so I emailed the support address. No reply came. I called the number 3 times this week and received a generic machine voice answer. Has anyone done business with them lately, or is this their standard service and I just need to be more patient?

drc023

Printer Guru
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon Pro-100, iP8720, MG6220
There is a notice on their web site that from Jan 14-23 they are moving from the San Diego area to Oregon and are closed during that period. If their move is anything like the one I'm still working on it'll take longer than that. Normally they are very good at answering their emails and phone calls but I can understand how such a move is disrupting their business.

klubber

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
I just received an automated response telling of the move. I went to the sight and just hit the contact button and never read the news. Thanks for the reply. Here is the auto response.

Your message has been received into our server as is queued for response.

Please note that our office will be closed from January 14th 2006 thru January 23rd 2006.

Paradise Shareware & Alotofthings.com will be consolidating three of our four San Diego County locations to a single location in Oregon.

The new location will replace our Otay Mesa, Escondido and Oceanside warehouses where our refill kits are made, ink was poured down and much of our product testing was performed.

Our accounting offices and shipping will remain in Southern California, Temecula area until sometime in March when we move the remaining Temecula warehouse and our offices in Temecula to northern California, just south of the Oregon border.

klubber

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
The owner from alotofthings called me Tuesday morning to let me know they had gotten my message. They are back up and running. Except there answering machine and email server were completely full. He seems like a very nice person to do business with.

Nifty

Printer VIP
Administrator
Reaction score
Printer Model
CR-10, i560 ,MFC-7440N
Was it Joe or Jerry?

I can't even imagine how crazy a move like that must be, especially while you are still taking orders and shipping product.