G&G Cartridges

klubber

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
I have so far used Pro Color cartridges but I need to order more. I recently read Neil's review of the improved G&G cartridges and would like to try them. Does anyone know of a supplier with the good cartridges in stock in the USA?

Thanks in advance.

Osage

Printer Guru
Reaction score
Have you considered the hobbicolor virgin cartridges?--$1.65 for an empty BCI-6 blank and $2.50 for an empty BCI-3ebk blanks. That an you get a premade ink inlet hole with a screw seal. I do not believe you necessarily have to buy a refill kit or use hobbicolor ink.

erick13

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
I get my G&G cartridges from Catalog800.com and do a local pickup. Everytime I've ordered from them I'm able to pick them up within an hour. Plus they cost about $2 each.

klubber

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
I called catalog800.com and asked about expiration dates and they gave 11/2008. Looks like these are okay by what I have read on the board. Thanks for the lead. They were $9.95 per 5 cartridges. I am going to check them as soon as they are delivered and will report back.

neilslade

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
One thing to consider is CUSTOMER SERVICE. I have been dealing with Inkgrabber for years, even before they converted to G&G ink- I've always had excellent service from them-- and that is definitely something I cannot say for all internet aftermarket ink and toner supply companies.

I have further tests here
http://www.neilslade.com/Papers/inktest.html

Often, even if price is a little more at one company, I ALWAYS go with the company who cares about their service. Never the less, My carts have been $2.79 each at Inkgrabber, and that seems quite fair.

erick13

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
I've been using Catalog800.com for quite some time. They even know me by name. I once ordered a toner that I hadn't before and they even double checked with me to make sure I didn't make a mistake and accidently oreder the wrong one.