FOR SALE : Canon Pixma Pro 100s - Needs Ink

craig carr

Fan of Printing
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon Pro-1000
I have a Canon Pixma Pro 100s that I need rid of as I've just bought a epson r3000 pigment ink printer.
It has only ever used one set of cartridges which need replacing.
Everything is in the box.
In perthshire in Scotland

stratman

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon MB5120, Pencil
Price?

Have you tried Craigslist?

craig carr

Fan of Printing
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon Pro-1000
Price?

Have you tried Craigslist?

Sorry, £200 plus postage. I've never sold anything on craigslist successfully. Had it on Gumtree for a while though

stratman

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon MB5120, Pencil
Give it a try if you feel comfortable with it. I had variable success with Craigslist, Meet the buyer at a place that has people around if feel safer. If the item does not sell after a week or so then delete and republish, usually with a lower price.

You could also sell on eBay though the fees may take your profit away. eBay is a good place to find out the going market value of your item if you search in the "Sold" section. A "two week old" used sold today at £204.99.

I once had an item on Craigslist and eBay at the same time to maximize my opportunity to sell. The price eventually was significantly less on Craigslist and did not sell. It sold before the end of the Buy It Now period on eBay and at a price greater than listed on Craigslist. More hassle, since I had to mail it, but more money in the end.

PS If the Scottish version of eBay is the same as the US version, then selling your printer should be a breeze. eBay may recognize the item you are selling and fill in most all the pertinent data about it automatically. This is why ads for the Canon Pro 100S look so similar. Add a couple lines of your own text explaining the gentle use of the printer and whatever else you want and a few nice images and you're ready to go!