Expert Opinion Required

Heidy

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
(OffTopic)

I want to construct my own website Similar Format to this Website topic covered is Not Inkjet Printers so you do not have to worry no competition whatsoever lol
its regarding medical issues

1/. Where do I get the Template same as this website? how much does it cost

2/. Google Search Engine Ranking whats the best method

3/. I want to get my discussion Forum up as soon as possible

4/.I want to start with something really simple and progress from there.

5/. I have found this website

http://www.learn-html-code.com/ covering the basics

6/. I guess I need to speak to the webmaster/moderator of this site for advise.
Any constructive suggestions most appreciated.

Thanks,

Heidy

ghwellsjr

Printer Master
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson WP-4530
Have you clicked on the link near the bottom of this page that says:

Powered by PunBB?

Nifty

Printer VIP
Administrator
Reaction score
Printer Model
CR-10, i560 ,MFC-7440N
Hello Heidy, ghwellsjr is correct, for the forum I'm using PunBB, my favorite forum software. As for www.Nifty-Stuff.com I use a combination of programs.

All the items you're listing above are excellent questions and each one can be a full time job, i.e., website design, SEO (search engine optimization, forum administration, etc. etc. There are a million places on the net to learn about all this stuff so I won't bore all my inkjet friends with the details, but if you're just starting out I'd suggest finding a partner / webmaster to help you.

If you want, I do this stuff full time, so if you, or anybody else is looking for a partner on building a site and/or a forum let me know. Just click on "E-mail" under my name to the left of this post.

Best Regards,

Rob

(BTW I'm moving this topic to the Inkjet Stuff Forum Announcements & Feedback section of the site.)

Heidy

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
ghwellsjr said:
Have you clicked on the link near the bottom of this page that says:

Powered by PunBB?
>>>>

No not till now thanks for bringing it to my attention I did explore a lot of the website some of it was difficult to comprehend.

Heidy

Heidy

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
nifty-stuff.com said:
Hello Heidy, ghwellsjr is correct, for the forum I'm using PunBB, my favorite forum software. As for www.Nifty-Stuff.com I use a combination of programs.
You must be an IT consultant:D

All the items you're listing above are excellent questions and each one can be a full time job, i.e., website design, SEO (search engine optimization, forum administration, etc. etc. There are a million places on the net to learn about all this stuff so I won't bore all my inkjet friends with the details, but if you're just starting out I'd suggest finding a partner / webmaster to help you.

If you want, I do this stuff full time, so if you, or anybody else is looking for a partner on building a site and/or a forum let me know. Just click on "E-mail" under my name to the left of this post.

>>>Yes I would appreciate a Partner to navigate through this Website Design Stuff
I have been looking on www.ebay.co.uk under "webdesign" I am not sure but a lot of Sellers advertising seem like Scamsters see listing number (1) 170089402538

(2) 320091858951 what do you think of the Website Key Scripts For sale?

Heidy

Best Regards,

Rob

(BTW I'm moving this topic to the Inkjet Stuff Forum Announcements & Feedback section of the site.)

Heidy

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
nifty-stuff.com said:

Best Regards,

Rob

I forgot to ask Rob do you endorse the Canon MP750 and is it chipped or unchipped?

Heidy

Heidy

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
Hello,

I am looking to develope a simple website to start with based on a Domain in Russia

Anybody know a good Web hosting company in Russia.

I guess I will have to use the Yellow Pages equivalent for Russia if one exists in the UK its
www.yell.com

Can anyone here suggest a reliable cheap low cost webdesigner?
I notice that India seems to be the place to go for low price quotations if so how do UK,USA
Webdesigner compete for business? given that their overheads are much much higher

I notice that the Indians were quoting 10 to 20 $USDollars per hour spend on job.
Any construtive comments most appreciated.

Heidy

--

ghwellsjr

Printer Master
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson WP-4530
Heidy said:
I forgot to ask Rob do you endorse the Canon MP750 and is it chipped or unchipped?

Heidy
I'm not Rob, but I'll endorse the MP750 and it is unchipped.

Nifty

Printer VIP
Administrator
Reaction score
Printer Model
CR-10, i560 ,MFC-7440N
I'm a big fan of the MP750 and wish I had bought 3 at the price I got mine because it is a great printer and unchipped.

Webdesigner: RentAcoder.com is great!

Heidy

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
nifty-stuff.com said:
I'm a big fan of the MP750 and wish I had bought 3 at the price I got mine because it is a great printer and unchipped.

Webdesigner: RentAcoder.com is great!
If only I lived in America were there so much more consumer choice,and there is less off a Price Rip Off,the Country I live in has really expensive living expenses despite experiencing an Economic Boom,I guess far away Hill are really green:)

Heidy

Latest posts