Expert Opinion Required

rockstar9840

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
I think you should post a job for doing the job for you in Odesk. Contractor will give away your headache and they will do that the way you want.

whpkalu

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
Desk jet is very unique and affordable device for your home and office.you can get a lot of benefit from it.

photog-art-printer

Fan of Printing
Reaction score
Printer Model
HP
Hello,

I am looking to develope a simple website to start with based on a Domain in Russia

Anybody know a good Web hosting company in Russia.

I guess I will have to use the Yellow Pages equivalent for Russia if one exists in the UK its
www.yell.com

Can anyone here suggest a reliable cheap low cost webdesigner?
I notice that India seems to be the place to go for low price quotations if so how do UK,USA
Webdesigner compete for business? given that their overheads are much much higher

I notice that the Indians were quoting 10 to 20 $USDollars per hour spend on job.
Any construtive comments most appreciated.

Heidy

--
RE: Web pages … spent a fortune messing around with web sites when the internet was fairly new (early 1990s for non academics).

Wasted $7000 on my first site …. designed by the author of a thick book about HTML.

That site needed to be scrapped as the expert knew nothing … (I’ve no idea how he managed to publish a book).

It was a tricky thing to build, as it involved security as well as credit card transactions …. that did not exist at that time.

HTML …. fi
(OffTopic)

I want to construct my own website Similar Format to this Website topic covered is Not Inkjet Printers so you do not have to worry no competition whatsoever lol
its regarding medical issues

1/. Where do I get the Template same as this website? how much does it cost

2/. Google Search Engine Ranking whats the best method

3/. I want to get my discussion Forum up as soon as possible

4/.I want to start with something really simple and progress from there.

5/. I have found this website

http://www.learn-html-code.com/ covering the basics

6/. I guess I need to speak to the webmaster/moderator of this site for advise.
Any constructive suggestions most appreciated.

Thanks,

Heidy
Most internet software (such as forum or BBS ….if it still exists) is best installed on your site by the expert who disigned it, or owns it.

This setup fee is either included in the price, or fairly nominal.

The reason I say ‘don’t do it yourself’ is because often, tricky bits exist, and these need someone experienced to overcome.

When web-sites ‘do something’ they usually consist of two things.

HTML is the basic design, and these days various easy to use tools exist allowing simple changes of colour and font.

The thing that does the work is separate. Part of it is embedded within the HTML … such as a ‘click here’ button.

The complicated part works in the background, and dealing with this requires both expertise and access to the server.

This means … if you make a mistake… you may shut down everything else on that server.

Therefore, the design may not require server access, but it probably does.

Years ago, it was necessary for me to own a server. This enabled me to play around with UNIX … and most of the time assistance was required to fix the things I had broken.

UNIX (and some modern equivalents) is not something easily acquired.

Therefore, my suggestion is to find a site you like the look of, and study the HTML by looking at the ‘source code’.

Once you have done that, make a copy of the .txt file and play with it.

You may be able to see the font color, background image, and adjust the text to suit your requirements.

As far as a ‘forum’ …. purchase it with installation included.

The Hat

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon/3D, CR-10, CR-10S, KP-3
The interest in this very old thread has long since passed… Except for irisrose00 to bring it up to SPAM in it…