Epson L1800

The Hat

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon/3D, CR-10, CR-10S, KP-3
On the contrary, your 3Mb image is well capable of output at 12 x12, and be very acceptable to everybody, my first digital camera had a massive 640 x 480 Pixels and I could get good A5 prints from it.
sony-camera-jpg.422

Ink stained Fingers

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
L805, WF2010, ET8550
any kind of image size and format and i need to learn for example this 3 mb image with this resolution it only can be printed in 4 X 6 cause if i print in a format 12 X 12 or 13 x 19 it will blur and see it to pixelead image.
Please don't get a hang up on effective print resolution - you are not printing small text but images with some personal relevance. And if you really get some very low res images there are ways to upscale them before print to avoid any pixelated look, or the driver may have some edge smoothing option.

oroblec

Printer Guru
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon pro-10 - Epson L1800
On the contrary, your 3Mb image is well capable of output at 12 x12, and be very acceptable to everybody, my first digital camera had a massive 640 x 480 Pixels and I could get good A5 prints from it.
sony-camera-jpg.422
woww nice picture thanks, i just want to understand better the result expected and how to educated family to have a bigger size and how good will be the output of the quality.

oroblec

Printer Guru
Reaction score
Printer Model
Please don't get a hang up on effective print resolution - you are not printing small text but images with some personal relevance. And if you really get some very low res images there are ways to upscale them before print to avoid any pixelated look, or the driver may have some edge smoothing option.
that is the stuff i want to learn "there are ways to upscale them before print to avoid any pixelated look " but i bet you will tell me that use qimage :he:hito_O.

Ink stained Fingers

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
L805, WF2010, ET8550
but i bet you will tell me that use qimage
oh yes, sure, I'm happy enough with Qimage doing that upscaling, but there is other Windows software available like BenVista PhotoZoom in various versions, but I'm not familiar at all whether comparable functions are available with Mac software.

PeterBJ

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon MP990
With the white balance now properly set the image in post #32 looks really good in my opinion.

oroblec

Printer Guru
Reaction score
Printer Model
With the white balance now properly set the image in post #32 looks really good in my opinion.
thanks peter the picture before #25 were took with a different ligth now i need a better ligth source in the room around 5500 k i don't know yet but when u print and want that other see what u are seeing you need a better ligth any recommendations ???

oroblec

Printer Guru
Reaction score
Printer Model
oh yes, sure, I'm happy enough with Qimage doing that upscaling, but there is other Windows software available like BenVista PhotoZoom in various versions, but I'm not familiar at all whether comparable functions are available with Mac software.
i hope when i got the windows pc and the qimage you guide me step by step and makes some profiles together i think your l800 profiles should work on my l1800. the problem of qimage i don't not why they haven't make a version for mac user.

The Hat

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon/3D, CR-10, CR-10S, KP-3
i don't not why they haven't make a version for mac user.
They have, it’s still under construction, many months to wait yet.
i don't know yet but when u print and want that other see what u are seeing you need a better ligth any recommendations ???
Nothing comes close to natural daylight, and the best thing, it’s everywhere...

oroblec

Printer Guru
Reaction score
Printer Model
They have, it’s still under construction, many months to wait yet.

Nothing comes close to natural daylight, and the best thing, it’s everywhere...

but i just have tome for print at night so i will have to wait next day :hide ???:wootmaybe i can use a lamp :weee